The Community Business Center
3035 EAST FOOTHILL BLVD. PASADENA, CA 91107
phone 626-585-3210/ fax 626-585-3156
*Please note that we are located on the PCC Community Education Center campus, NOT the main PCC campus.
*PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAY/ADJUSTED HOURS OF OPERATION:
Friday, July 18th - 8am-3pm
Friday, August 29th 8am-3pm
Saturday, August 30th CLOSED
Monday, September 1st CLOSED
*Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8am to 7pm
Saturday 9am to 3pm
(Please contact us to make a notary appointment.)
Valid (unexpired) photo ID is required for most of our services (Live Scan, Ink Fingerprinting, Passport Application Acceptance and Notary). Providing us with an unexpired state issued Drivers License/ID card is acceptable. Please contact us or use the following links for alternate forms of valid ID by service:
- The U.S. Department of State (Passports)
- The California Secretary of State (Notary)
- The Department of Justice (Live Scan)
Master Card, Discover, Visa, debit card, personal & business check, cash, or money order.
*ATTENTION PASSPORT CUSTOMERS! Please note that Passport Application Fees are payable to the U.S. Department of State must be in the form of a check or money order only. The Passport Execution Fee and other related services such as passport photos, copies, etc are paid directly to Pasadena City College in any form listed above.
Check acceptance policies:
- Account holder must be present and have a valid ID (personal checks only).
- Checks must be preprinted.
- Business checks used to pay for live scan service should match the name of the requesting agency or employer on live scan request form.
- No post dated checks or checks dated more than one month prior.
Agency & Business Accounts are available (For more information please contact our office or email email@example.com)
- Coin meter parking
- Metered spaces are located ajdacent to our building.
- 25 cents/15 min
- 1 hour max.
- One day permit-
- Purchase from yellow parking permit dispensers located throughout campus parking lots.
- Dispensers accept coins or $1 bills only.
- Display permit on the dashboard with the date/ time facing the front windshield.
- Street parking
- Available on side streets adjacent to the campus and within a few moments walking distance to our office.
Please note that our office is NOT located on the main Pasadena City College campus. We are located on the PCC Community Education Center (CEC) campus at 3035 East Foothill Blvd, between San Gabriel Blvd. and Sierra Madre Villa Blvd. From the 210 Foothill Freeway exit at Madre St. and travel north to Foothill Blvd., then turn West (left). The campus is on the north side of the street. For convenient parking adjacent to our building please enter into the long driveway on the west side of the CEC building. Follow this driveway to the end where our bungalow and coin meter/permit parking are located, just next to the rose garden. map and directions