Requirement for Certificate of Achievement (33 units)
The curriculum prepares students with entry-level skills to seek employment in electronic photo imaging fields. The emphasis is on computer literacy to work with Adobe Photo Shop, as well as transparency and print scanning.
- Art 1B - History of Western Art
- Art 31A - Color and Composition
- Photo 21 - Elementary Photography
- Art 11A - Drawing
- Art 50A - Introduction to Advertising Graphic Design
- Photo 23A - Color Photography
- Art 32A - Design-Three Dimensional
- Photo 24A - Experimental Photography
OR 24B- Experimental
- Photo 30 - Introduction
to Electronic Darkroom Imaging
- Art 50B - Intermediate/Graphic Design
- Photo 130 - Advanced Photo Imaging
- Art 110 A, 110 B, 110 C, or 110 D – Computer lab courses (for qualified students or see instructors).