"CLASSICAL CAPERS" One Act versions of:
‘The Doctor in Spite of Himself’ by Moliere. Directed by Dorothy Maclean
‘The Comedy of Errors’ by William Shakespeare. Directed by Deborah Taylor Clapp
AUDITIONS: For Actors, Musician and/or Composer.
· Location: For audition, rehearsal and performance @ C-106, Little Theatre
· Tuesday, September 2nd @ 6:30-10pm
· Wednesday, September 3rd @ 3:30-5:30pm and 7-10pm
· Scripts are on 2 hour hold in the library starting Monday, September 4. Please ask at Circulation desk.
See below under More Info for cast of characters.
· Thursday, September 4th @ 6:30-10pm
CLASS AND REHEARSALS: Begin on Friday, September 5th @ 2-7pm.
· Mondays and Wednesdays: 3:30-10pm
· Tuesdays and Thursdays : 6:30-10pm
· CRN # 2727
· Sunday, October 12th @ 4pm
· Monday, October 13th @ 7:30pm
· Tuesday, October 14th @ 7:30pm
· Tickets: $5 General/ $3 Students, Seniors, Staff
2 outdoor afternoon performances and possible school tours. TBA
Performance tickets are sold at the Center for the Arts Box Office, beginning one hour prior to start time. At this time, ticket purchase is cash only.
Parking is available in any student lot for $2. Purchase permits in lot vending machines. Parking structure, Student Parking lot 5 is the closest to the Box Office.