Pasadena City College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we perform equal employment/affirmative action review over the entire hiring process and outcome. Pasadena City College is actively engaged in diversifying its staff and faculty.Search & Apply
Pasadena City College is now utilizing an online application system. Search the database of available positions and create an online application to apply for career opportunities. Pasadena City College requires all individuals to complete an online application to apply for positions. Please note: for applications to be considered complete, all documents listed on the announcement under the supporting documents section must be uploaded along with the online application. Therefore, it is important that applicants review the job announcement in its entirety. You can access this system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you have internet access.
- To search positions, click the Search & Apply For Positions button above.
- To apply for a job, click the Search & Apply For Positions button above. You must create a profile and then follow the instructions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Assistance with the online application process is available in person to all applicants at the Office of Human Resources during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., by phone at (626) 585.7388, or HRgeneral@pasadena.edu.
- Check with your local public library, Kinko's, and/or Staples for information on public access computer availability and document scanning and file conversion services.
- All uploaded documents must be in DOC, DOCX, PDF or TXT format, and should be no larger than 5 MB each.
- Reasonable accommodations will be provided to candidates with disabilities. Accommodation requests should be made at the time the interview appointment is scheduled.
- When applying for a position, please allow yourself enough time prior to the close of the position for which you are applying to complete the online process. Application packets cannot be accepted after the deadline.
- If you do not follow the process or your application is incomplete, your application packet will not be forwarded to the hiring
committee for review.
- Once applications are submitted they are final. Please carefully review your application and the documents which you are uploading to make sure that they are free from errors and complete.
The Office of Human Resources processes all employment applications for the District. Pasadena City College recruits and hires full-time and part-time faculty to teach in a variety of disciplines. In addition, the District employs non-teaching support staff in a wide array of positions, (i.e., clerical and secretarial, maintenance and operations, and management/administrative).
As jobs become available, they will be posted to this website. Please check back frequently. If you have questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.