Accountability Management Planning at PCC - AMP it UP!
Effective and continuous planning provides the college with a roadmap to accomplishing its mission - "to provide a high quality, academically robust learning environment that encourages, supports and facilitates student learning and success." Effective planning improves the college's ability to be effective and efficient. It avoids conflicting goals and helps individuals, departments, units, and areas make better-informed decisions about how to allocate resources and ensure continuous improvement.
PCC has four levels in its planning process. The highest level is the Educational Master Plan (EMP) which was developed through a campus-wide and community-wide shared governance process. The EMP contains the Mission Critical Priorities and Strategies needed to fulfill the college's mission.
Area Plan: The college has three areas, the President's, Academic and Student Affairs and Business and College Services. Each of these area plans sets the tone and direction of the planning cycle for the college.
Unit Plan: The unit level is the main planning level for the college where specific actions and activities are developed and defined that will carry out the Area Plans and the EMP. It is also the responsibility of the Unit Plan authors to create "improvement actions" that come from recommendations made during the program/unit review process.
Operational Plans: Operational plans can be discipline specific, such as Psychology or Architecture, or then can be more generalized like Physical Sciences. Additionally, Operational Plans are linked to specific departments such as Admissions and Records, Grounds or DSP&S. Operational Plans are part of a Unit and follow the direction provided by the Unit Plan authors.
2011 -2012 Area Plans
2011-2012 Tactical Plans
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan English- Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan Math- Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan IPRO - Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan Outreach_Degree_Transfer Services- Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan Learning Assistance Center- Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan CEC - Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan Library - Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan Financial Aid - Create Action Items
- 2011-2012 Tactical Plan VAMS - Create Action Items
2011-2012 Operational Plans