The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) places student learning at the core of its mission. OIE's primary focus is to foster a culture of inquiry and evidence among all college stakeholders to drive decision-making and promote institutional transformation that is student centered through:
- Providing integrated analysis and research as needed by college decision-makers
- Building dashboards and reports that facilitate access to data
- Disseminating and facilitating best practices in the collection, use, and interpretation of data
- Advocating and maintaining data quality and integrity.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness supports college-wide decision-making through the production of accurate and applicable reports.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness will maintain and coordinate the review of Board Policies and Administrative Procedures.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness will produce, analyze, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to support student achievement.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness will encourage a culture of discovery, exploration, and critical inquiry to promote a learning institution.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness will collaborate with relevant entities to ensure the accuracy of state, local, and federal accountability reports.