Prepare for the high pay, high demand, high tech careers of the future. Our various certificate programs will teach you the foundational skills of engineering and design technology, with each program leading to a variety of dynamic professional and vocational careers. Additionally, through our Associate degree program, you can prepare to transfer and study complex engineering and design disciplines at the university level.
Programs and Degrees
Associate of Arts DegreeThe Associate of Arts degree (AA degree) is a general studies degree. It can stand alone, giving you the skills to enter the workforce. Or, it can be the first steps towards earning a Bachelor’s degree at a four-year university.
- Design Technology- CAD Modeling and Animation – Architecture / Engineering / Construction
- Design Technology – CAD Designer – Architectural/Engineering/Construction
- Design Technology – CAD Technician – Architectural/Engineering/Construction
- Design Technology – CAD Technician – Mechanical Design and Manufacturing
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Preparation