LAX to PCC Directions
There are a lot of possibilities for getting from LAX to Pasadena. The Los Angeles International Airport is located approximately 40-45 miles from Pasadena City College, located in the city of Pasadena: Pasadena City College, 1570 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91106.
Driving Directions from LAX to PCC
29.3 mi - about 40 mins (up to 1 hour 20 mins in traffic)
From: LAX, 1 World Way Los Angeles, CA 90045
To: 1570 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91106
- Head west on World Way toward Sky Way 0.1 mi
- Turn left at E Way 371 ft
- Turn left at Center Way 0.2 mi
- Turn right to merge onto CA-1/S Sepulveda Blvd 0.7 mi
- Take the ramp onto I-105 E 6.6 mi
- Take the exit onto I-110 N toward Los Angeles 8.3 mi
- Continue on CA-110 N 11.7 mi
- Turn right at E Colorado Blvd 1.6 mi
Taking FlyAway Bus to Metro Goldline Allen Station
Ride Flyaway Union Station (LAX TERMINAL) heading south
From: WORLD WY N/ARRIVAL TERMINALS
The bus makes curbside stops at each LAX terminal. Passengers board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal under the green "FlyAway, Buses and Long Distance Vans" signs. Each bus is marked with its service location.
To: PATSAOURAS PLAZA/BUS BAY 9 (outside Union Station)
Pay $7.00 (EZ Pass accepted)
Ride Metro Gold Line (PASADENA - SIERRA MADRE VILLA STA) heading north
From: UNION STATION (Go to train track entrances, lower level)
To: ALLEN STATION
Pay $1.25 + $0.30 for Transfer or Monthly Pass: $62.00, (EZ Pass accepted)
Ride Pasadena Arts 10 (WEST PCC - OLD PASADENA) heading south
From: ALLEN AV/CORSON ST (SW corner, street level)
To: ALLEN AV/COLORADO BLVD (SW corner)
Use Transfer or Media , (EZ Pass accepted)
Ending at PASADENA CITY COLLEGE
- Total cash fare = $8.55
- Trip time is about 1 hour and 39 minutes.
- Trip distance is about 31.34 miles.