Apply for Graduation
Ready to graduate from PCC? The first step is to have your requirements checked by a counselor to confirm that you qualify for graduation. If you have completed all your college credits at PCC, apply to graduate online. Or you can apply in person with a counselor in L-104!
Dates & Deadlines
- Deadline to Apply for Summer graduation: June 29, 2017
- September for Fall graduation
- January for Spring graduation
- June for Summer graduation
You may submit an online request for a preliminary graduation check if you:
- Have not applied for graduation this semester OR want to apply for an additional degree.
- Have completed all your college credits at PCC with a minimum of 45 units completed. This means you do not have any transcripts from other colleges/universities OR Advance Placement (AP) scores of 3 or higher.
After you submit your request, a counselor will review your records. If you qualify to graduate, you will be issued your degree at the end of the current graduation filing period. If you do not qualify yet, we will provide you a checklist of the needed classes sent to your LancerMail in LancerPoint.
If you do not meet the requirements to apply online (i.e. you have credits from other colleges) or you prefer to apply in person, you can come to the Counseling Center for drop-in counseling. Make sure you bring your PCC ID and any transcripts you have from colleges other than PCC.
Note: Also an option for students with no LancerPoint login
Skip the Line and Prepare Your Application Ahead of Time!
Download and complete the preliminary graduation check request form
- Get unofficial copies of all your non-PCC college transcripts and AP scores. Make
sure each record shows the following:
- Full name must be visible on all records
- Grade/Score (without manipulation)
Name of college/university or College Board must be visible on record
- Submit Your Complete Packet (Form & Records)
- Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your PCC ID# in email subject line) OR
Bring the complete packet to the L-104 counter with your photo ID.
- Once your request is complete, we will contact you to come get your results. If you qualify for an associate degree, you will be issued your degree at the end of the current graduation filing period. If you do not qualify, we will give you a checklist of courses needed.