Before taking your PCC Assessment Test, come to a PAWS Workshop. It could save you time and money towards your college completion goals!
The PAWS Workshop help you prepare for the PCC Assessment Tests so that you can place into the correct level of Math and English! During the PAWS workshop you will:
- Receive important information regarding the test
- Become familiar with the Ed Ready “look”
- Receive a free online practice test license
- Learn about important campus resources!
Fall 2016 Schedule
Fall workshops will be offered Sept. 6 - Dec. 10 on the following days:
- Mondays, 4 to 5:30 pm
- Tuesdays, 4 to 5:30 pm
- Thursdays, 4 to 5:30 pm (No workshop on 10/6)
- Fridays, 1 to 2:30 pm
- Saturdays, 11 am to 12:30 pm
Call (626) 585-7230 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!