Before taking your PCC Assessment Test, come to a PAWS Workshop. It could save you time and money towards your college completion goals!
The PAWS Workshop help you prepare for the PCC Assessment Tests so that you can place into the correct level of Math and English! During the PAWS workshop you will:
- Receive important information regarding the test
- Become familiar with the Ed Ready “look”
- Receive a free online practice test license
- Learn about important campus resources!
Spring 2017 Schedule
Spring workshops will be offered in D101 February 27-June 10 on the following days (except for holidays on the academic calendar, including Professional Development Day March 9, Cesar Chavez Day March 31,Spring Break, April 17-22, and April 7):
- Mondays, 4 to 5:30 pm
- Tuesdays, 4:30 to 6:00 pm
- Thursdays, 4 to 5:30 pm
- Fridays, 1 to 2:30 pm
- Saturdays, 11 am to 12:30 pm
Call (626) 585-7230 or send an email to email@example.com!