Before taking your PCC Assessment Test, come to a PAWS Workshop. It could save you time and money towards your college completion goals!
The PAWS Workshop help you prepare for the PCC Assessment Tests so that you can place into the correct level of Math and English! During the PAWS workshop you will:
- Receive important information regarding the test
- Become familiar with the Accuplacer “look”
- Receive a free online practice test license
- Learn about important campus resources!
Summer 2016 Schedule
Summer workshops will be offered May 16 - Aug. 23 on the following days:
- Mondays, 11 am -12:30 pm
- Tuesdays, 4 to 5:30 pm
- Thursdays, 4 to 5:30 pm
- Fridays, 1 to 2:30 pm
- Saturdays, 11 am to 12:30 pm
Call (626) 585-7230 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!