Let us help you pay for college.
It costs less than you think. PCC offers you all the advantages of a four-year college education — top faculty, a wide range of courses and degrees and the support you need — all at less than half the cost. Plus, the Office of Financial Aid and our knowledgeable advisers are here to help you find options to make your education affordable.
Now is the time to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Follow our guide on how to apply for Financial Aid.Get Started with Financial Aid
Can I Afford PCC?
Paying for college can be stressful. But, it costs less than you think. Use our Cost Estimates to give you idea of how much to expect to pay.
MAY 19Fall and Spring Loan Request Deadline
JUN 18Spring - Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Deadline
Jun 30Deadline to receive your 2016/2017 FAFSA
- Apply for financial aid early; don't procrastinate
- Have income documents completed early
- Make copies of your documents
- Take your time completing the FAFSA
- Ask Financial Aid Office staff for help with FAFSA questions