Let us help you pay for college.
It costs less than you think. PCC offers you all the advantages of a four-year college education — top faculty, a wide range of courses and degrees and the support you need — all at less than half the cost. Plus, the Office of Financial Aid and our knowledgeable advisers are here to help you find options to make your education affordable.
Now is the time to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Follow our guide on how to apply for Financial Aid.Get Started with Financial Aid
Can I Afford PCC?
Paying for college can be stressful. But, it costs less than you think. Use our Cost Estimates to give you idea of how much to expect to pay.
JUN 30Deadline to Receive Your 2015/2016 FAFSA
JUL 15Last Day to Submit all Pending 2015/2016 Documents
Aug 12Satisfactory Academic Progress Summer Appeal Deadline
- Apply for financial aid early; don't procrastinate
- Have income documents completed early
- Make copies of your documents
- Take your time completing the FAFSA
- Ask Financial Aid Office staff for help with FAFSA questions