Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Admissions and Records

Providing Transcripts to PCC

If you graduated from high school within the past year, or if you think any of your high school courses may help our counselors guide you to the courses appropriate for you, you must have your high school send your transcript to this college. If you attended a California community college, or if you think a class taken at another college may meet a course prerequisite, you must have the other college send your transcript to this college. If you are going to receive a degree from PCC you must have all other college transcripts sent to PCC. It is the student’s responsibility to request the transcripts from the schools attended and ask that they be sent directly to the PCC Admissions & Records office. Admission to the college may be withheld until transcripts are received. All transcripts from other schools must be official transcripts, unofficial transcripts will not be processed.

If you need to clear a prerequisite for a class and you have taken the prerequisite at another school, you cannot clear the prerequiste just by submitting your transcripts to the Admissions & Records Office. You must also submit the required documentation to the Prerequisite Clearance Office at

Official transcripts from other schools can be mailed, emailed by 3rd party vendors (PDF), emailed directly from a school or delivered in person. A student cannot email a transcript to PCC.

  • By Mail

Pasadena City College

Admissions & Records Office L113

1570 E. Colorado Blvd.

Pasadena CA 91106-2003


  • Electronically (PDF only) from the following 3rd party vendors

Credentials Inc., Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse


  • Electronically (PDF only) emailed directly from a school or 3rd party vendor not listed above to the following email:


  • Hand delivered in a sealed unopened envelope

Admissions & Records Office, Building L, room 113


Students who want to include information about work at other institutions in the assessment of their skill level for placement recommendations at PCC should keep a transcript of that work, and show it upon request.