Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Admissions and Records

Summer Intersession Students

Students are admitted to summer intersessions upon meeting the requirements. A resident student completing the preceding semester in good academic standing at a university or other four-year accredited college may be admitted to summer intersessions without providing transcripts. Veterans expecting to apply for assistance under a state or federal bill, or nonresidents, must, however, have all their transcripts on file.