Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Admissions and Records

Transferring from another accredited college or university

Advanced Standing

Applicants in good standing from other accredited colleges or universities are accepted for admission if their work at prior institutions meets the standards established by Pasadena City College. Official transcripts of college and high school records are required.