Adding a Class
Adding a Class after the Start of the Term
Students wanting to add classes which have already started must do so
before the class census. The class census is Monday of the 3rd week for
semester-length classes or the class meeting closest to 20% of the duration
of a short term (less than 16-week) course. After that it is too late
to add. The last day to add a class is also the last day to drop without
View the accademic calendar for dates.
To complete a late add:
- Obtain instructors permission to add and get a Late
Add Code from the instructor.
- Obtain all of your class changes before you use the registration
- Drop any courses first, then add courses
- If fees are due, you must pay immediately by credit or debit card online or at the Cashier's Office
in Building L, Room 113.
Online - Web Registration System
( Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Go to: http://lancerlink.pasadena.edu
- Under Registration Services select the semester.
- Log in with your social security number or assigned student
ID, your PIN and then your birth date (mmddyy).
- Select "Registration/Add/Drop"
- Read the instructions, and when ready enter "continue".
- Select any classes you wish to drop.
- Move down and add the section numbers you wish
to add. Enter Submit.
- Type the 4 digit Add Code(s) and enter submit.
- Pay your fees by credit or debit card.
- If adding late using a late add code, fees are due immediately.