After a semester starts, the following procedure must be utilized for adding courses online.
PCC AUTOMATIC ADD CODE PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS. To use the Late Add Code, follow the directions below:
WEB SYSTEM PROCEDURES LancerPoint is available - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
1. Go to LancerPoint
2. Log in using your user name and password.
3. Click on Student.
4. Click on Registration.
5. Click on Add or Drop Classes.
6. Enter the CRN in the field provided and Submit.
7. You will be presented with the option to use and Add Code.
8. Enter the add code and select Validate. Enter the code
carefully as there is a limit as to how many erroneous
attempts you will be allowed.
9. After Validating you must “SUBMIT CHANGES” in order
to be registered in the class. Just Validating does not
10. Pay your fees – If fees are due as a result of your schedule
changes, you may pay online by ACH or credit card or you
may pay by cash at the Cashier’s Office in Building L Room 113
You can perform DROPS and ADDS at the same time.
The late add code is a unique code which can be used only
once by one student. DO NOT give your code to another
student. Instructors will drop students who were given codes
by other students.