Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Veterans of Pasadena City College


Veteran's G.I. Bill Assistance

Veterans enrolling at Pasadena City College and applying for V.A. benefits for the first time will be required to submit the following documents to the veterans clerk in Room L113 before they will be certified for benefits:

1. Report of Separation from Active Duty (DD214);
2. Other documents requested by the veterans clerk necessary to complete the application for benefits. Official transcripts from all colleges attended must be submitted within the first term of attendance at Pasadena City College, and may be required before being certified for benefits. Failure to provide transcripts may result in termination of veteran benefits.

Each veteran is held responsible for notifying the veterans clerk in the Records office:

1. Any changes in units, address, marital status, or dependents, or
2. Termination of program.

Certain restrictions apply to V.A. benefits. Each veteran is responsible for meeting them. Veterans should obtain a copy of "Veterans Statement of Responsibility'' from Room L113 before registering for classes.


SERVICE ALERT: PCC will be launching an updated version of this website on Tuesday, June 28, and Wednesday, June 29. During that time, you may notice some changes to content, layout, and functionality of the site, and there may be interruptions in service. We appreciate your patience during the launch, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.