Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

The Zone Home

Transferring - transcripts

NCAA Division 1

NCAA Division II

NCAA Division III




Students at AA Zone

An academic transcript is a record which lists a history of your enrollment and academic performance at Pasadena City College. All courses, units attempted, units earned, grades, semester grade point averages, cumulative totals and the cumulative grade point average are recorded on the transcript.
You may request an official copy of your Pasadena City College transcript by coming to the Records Office (Building L, Room 113) and filling out a Transcript Request form or by mailing a written request to the office. Fax or e-mail requests are not accepted. A $3.00 fee is charged for each copy of the official transcript. Please allow 5 to 10 working days to process your request. The Records Office will not fax official copies of transcripts. Please include the following information in a letter of request:

  1. Full name and any former names
  2. Date of birth
  3. Social Security Number and/or PCC Identification Number
  4. Dates or years of attendance
  5. The number of transcripts requested
  6. The address to send the transcripts
  7. Your address and telephone number
  8. Your signature (Your signature is required in order to release information.)
  9. $3.00 per transcript requested

Mail your letter of request to:

Records Office
Pasadena City College
1570 E Colorado Bl
Pasadena, CA 91106-2003
ATTN: Transcripts

Those students who plan to transfer to a California public university and have completed a specific transfer curriculum should indicate such on the Transcript Request form. If you completed the General Education pattern for the California State University (CSU) or the IGETC pattern for the University of California or CSU, please request a certification of those requirements with your Transcript Request.

Printed unofficial copies of transcripts are available upon request. You, the student, are the only person who can obtain an unofficial transcript. You must present a picture identification and a $3.00 fee. Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from the Records Office, which is located in the Student Services Center, Building L, Room 113. Grades are available by telephone for free. Call (626) 577-6100 and select the "Grades" option. When asked, specify the term and year you wish to hear. You can review up to three different semesters per call.

If you have further questions, please call the Records Office at (626) 585-7396. If you have additional questions you may contact a Zone Athletic Counselor