As a service-oriented member of the instructional support team, Purchasing uses skill, dedication, and professionalism to balance administrative and legal requirements with academic interests. Working with all departments, Purchasing Services is the link between user and vendor. The purchasing staff is dedicated to obtaining the right product at the right time for the best price.
Warehouse accepts delivery, checks merchandise, and brings it directly to the user. Service, protection, and savings are the results of these vital functions.
As well as working with all areas of the community, Purchasing also handles bidding requirements, including construction awards and contracts. Additionally, Purchasing manages District-owned real estate to yield maximum return.
View helpful resources, forms and tutorials for purchasing and contracts.
CALIFORNIA UNIFORM PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION COST ACCOUNTING ACT (CUPCCAA)
In accordance with the State of California Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA), Public Contract Code Sections 22000 thru 22045, the District is inviting all interested licensed contractors to submit their company information for inclusion to the District's Bidding process for projects under $175,000.00 under CUPPCCAA.
Contractors interested in performing public works for the District must re-submit a new CUPPCCAA pre-qualification application each year to be included on the District list of qualified CUPCCAA vendors. Additionally, contractors must be registered with the Department of Industrial Relations, per State Regulation SB854 effective January 1, 2015.
Here is the link to the pre-qualification form: 2016 CUPCCAA Pre-Qualification Application
Forms should be submitted to:
- Pasadena City College
1570 East Colorado Blvd., Room C-202
Pasadena, CA 91106
Attention: Paul Valdez
- OR Fax to: 626-585-7900, Attention: Paul Valdez
- RFP0001 Microsoft System Integration
- RFP0001 Microsoft System Integration - Addendum 1
- RFP160001R Microsoft Systems Center Integration
- RFP160001R Microsoft Systems Center Integration – Addendum 1
- RFP160001R Microsoft Systems Center Integration – Addendum 2
- RFP160008 Student Electronic Refund System
- RFP16003 Food and Beverage Cafeteria Services
- BID 948 Library Fountain Repairs and Waterproofing
- BID 953 Dental Chairs
- BID 953 Dental Chairs - Addendum 1
- BID 957 Architecture Classroom Relocation and Remodel
- BID 957 Architecture Classroom Relocation and Remodel - SPECIFICATIONS
- BID 957 Architecture Classroom Relocation and Remodel - Drawings
- BID 959 Asbestos Abatement
- BID 959 Asbestos Abatement - Appendix B - Environmental Impact
- BID 961 AV Systems for Classrooms V204-V206 Dental Lab
- BID 961 AV Systems for Classrooms V204-V206 Dental Lab -- Addendum #1
- BID 961 AV Systems for Classrooms V204-V206 Dental Lab -- Addendum #2