Students majoring in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) disciplines, they may be eligible to receive $2,500 scholarships through the Great Lakes National Scholarship Program. For 2013, Great Lakes will again award up to 750 scholarships totaling $1.875 million to new and continuing students who qualify. The scholarship program reflects Great Lakes' ongoing commitment to help change lives for the better through higher education.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a public or private two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- Have a field of study identified in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics department of the college, university, or vocational-technical school they are attending.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Scholarship applications will be accepted through April 5, 2013, or until 20,000 applications have been received. Finalists will be notified by June 17, 2013.
To apply please go to: https://www.mygreatlakes.org/web/FAP/news/article.html?id=130215_gl_scholarship&campaign=GLB_021913&resolved=true