LancerPoint is Here!
PCC's new LancerPoint Self-Service Student Information System!
LancerPoint is the name of PCC's new, integrated Student Information System (also known as Banner). All PCC students will be required to use LancerPoint to manage their financial aid account.
LancerPoint Self-Service Activation tips are below.
- Don't use your current PCC Lancerlink Username or PIN Number. Create a New login account.
- You can use Windows Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox as your browser! Safari will work for the MAC user.
- You can use a cellphone, smartphone or tablet to access LancerPoint. Access is also available on PCs or laptops in the labs and self-service stations on campus.
- Use the Username Lookup button to see your New PCC Username!
- In order to activate LancerPoint, you must be admitted to PCC.
- If you are still experiencing activation problems, write to email@example.com.
Once you log in, you will be directed to the FINANCIAL AID tab to view required documents with instructions (Important! Read document instructions) or other information about your financial aid at PCC.
If you have to submit a copy of the IRS 2012 Federal Tax Transcript, go back to www.fafsa.gov to use the IRS Data Retrieval. Eligible students can use this to upload your 1040 from IRS to your application.