The 2013 Presidents Award celebrates scholastic achievements of incoming freshmen (2013 high school graduates).
To be considered, qualified applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Incoming PCC freshmen that...
1. Graduated from a U.S. high school (class of 2013)
2. Enroll in 12 or more units at Pasadena City College for the fall 2013 term
4. Are U.S. Citizens or eligible non-citizen (permanent resident)
1. A complete President's Award application available at:
2. One to two-page typed personal statement describing your educational and career goals. Please discuss why you have chosen your goals and how this award will help you attain them
3. Two Award Recommendation Forms: one from a high school teacher and one from a high school counselor
4. Two official academic transcripts through fall semester, 2012
5. Additional division requirements listed on pages 6 and 7 of application
Friday, September 20, 2013