The software program, Academic Works, replaces the General Scholarship application from years past. This fall, the Foundation is awarding $300,000 in scholarship funds; the academic departments will award during the spring. The Fall Scholarship application will close October 4, 2013 for fall awarding, but the application will remain active though the close of Spring 2014.
Here are some simple instructions:
1. Create your account on https://pasadena.academicworks.com
2. Enter your e-mail address and create a unique password
3. Confirm your account via e-mail
4. Complete the application. You will need:
a. Personal information – name, address
b. Academic information – credit hours completed, major academic goals
c. A personal statement – you can write ahead of time and cut/paste into the application
d. Letters of recommendation from faculty – just provide the staff/faculty e-mail address! (Not all opportunities require this)
5. The Scholarship Application for the rest of the fall awarding will close on Friday, Oct. 4, 2013
If you have questions about creating your account with Academic Works or completing your scholarship application, please email Kris McPeak, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.