Calendar of Events:
2013 Past Event: ALE Dodgers Night
- Date & Time:
- Monday, April 15, 7:10 PM - 10:10 PM
- (PCC Campus maps and directions)
- Open To:
Come join fellow PCC colleagues, family and friends at the annual Association of Latino Employees (ALE) Dodgers Night!
This year we will be attending the April 15th game against the San Diego Padres. More importantly, it is Jackie Robinson Night!
Tickets are only $35 (cash only) and can be purchased at Student Business Services from now until March 28th at noon. Please attend, as a portion of your ticket purchase will go to ALE Scholarships.
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- A seat in the PCC “All You Can Eat” Right Field Pavilion section
- Unlimited Dodger dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, soft drinks & water
- Jackie Robinson, Don Newcombe & Roy Campanella Statue
- A fun night of Dodger baseball with PCC friends and colleagues
Should you have any questions, contact Tito at 626-585-3046 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. #ThinkBlue
- More info:
View Web Site
View PDF document
Carlos "Tito" Altamirano, ALE Scholarship Chair
- Download this event
This information is in PDF format. The freely available Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required. To download a free copy, click here.