Calendar of Events:
2013 Past Event: PCC Counselor CTE Retreat
- Date & Time:
- Wednesday, October 16, 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
(PCC Campus maps and directions)
- Open To:
Hello PCC General Counselor,
Welcome to the new world of Career Technical Education! This retreat is being offered to you through the vision of Dean Olivo and Lynell Wiggins, however, it is funded through the generosity of the PCC/GCC CTE Community Collaborative, overseen by Emma Sanchez.
This day will include:
- A cross-section of perspectives from the field of CTE (includes theoretical underpinnings)
- Strategies for helping students understand the value of a CTE program
- Teaching strategies to increase the level of engagement in your classrooms
- An opportunity to hear the vision of CTE Dean Salomón Dávila first-hand
- Question and answer session
FOOD: How to order your lunch option?
- Select the link in this email so that you can choose your preferred meal.
- More info:
View Web Site
View PDF document
- Free, but place your food order
Salomón Dávila , Dean, Career Technical Education
Phone: 626 585-7682
- Download this event
This information is in PDF format. The freely available Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required.
To download a free copy, click here.