WHERE TO GET YOUR PHOTO ID:
PCC CAMPUS - Click here to view hours of operation
1570 East Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91106 (626) 585-7374
*Located in the Wi-Fi Lounge of CC building
COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER CAMPUS - Click here to view hours of operation
3035 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena, CA 91107 (626) 585-3022
*Located in room 132
ROSEMEAD CAMPUS - Click here to view hours of operation
4105 Rosemead Blvd Rosemead, CA 91770 (626) 585-3333
*Located in the next to the front office counter
WHY GET YOUR PHOTO ID
Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College. It is required for:
- Book buy-back and purchasing with checks at the PCC Bookstore.
- Use of computer centers and labs.
- The Learning Assistance Center.
- Math and music labs.
- Physical fitness facilitie.s
- PCC's Shatford Library.
- Transactions at Student Business Services, Financial Aid, & Fiscal Services.
- Utilize the PCC/CEC/Metro Goldline shuttle service.
- Many more.
* It is to be presented to duly authorized college officials acting in the course of their assigned duties. All students are to obtain the LancerCard ID, student identification card.
There is no fee for your first LancerCard ID, and it is easy to obtain:
- Complete your registration for classes and pay your fees online at LancerPoint
- Obtain your Enrollment Fee Receipt
- if registering online with LancerPoint: print it after paying your fees.
- if registering on the phone or in person, go to a computer and login to LancerPoint and select Enrollment Fee Receipt. (Computers are available in the Library, or the Computer Learning Center in the D building.)
- Take your Enrollment Fee Receipt and a photo ID to one of the LancerCard ID Stations either at the Campus Center or Community Business Center.
- Ask the friendly LancerCard ID Station staff for your new PCC LancerCard ID.
*Replacement fee- $5 (Please pay your fees either at the Student Bank if you will obtain your ID on the main campus or at the Community Business Center if you are at the Community Eduacation Center campus.)