THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
Main PCC Campus - C121
1570 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena 91106
Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am - 7:30pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 p.m.
Sat, September 5th 7:00am-3:00pm
Community Education Center Campus - Room 132
3035 East Foothill Blvd, Pasadena 91107
Thurs 9/10 8am-1pm
Sat 9/12 9am-1pm
Mon 9/14 8am-1pm
Thurs 9/17 4pm-8pm
Mon 9/21 8am-12pm
Thurs 9/24 4pm-8pm
Mon 9/28 8am-12pm
*Please call 626-585-3022 for more information.
Rosemead Campus - Room 114
4105 N. Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead 91770
Wed 9/9 4pm-7pm
Fri 9/18 9am-12pm
Tues 9/22 4pm-7pm
Mon 9/28 8:30am-12pm
*Please contact the Rosemead front office at 626-585-5350 or 626-585-5351 for more information.
Your LancerCard ID is your key to services at Pasadena City College. It is required for
- book buy-back and purchasing with checks at the PCC Bookstore,
- use of computer centers and labs,
- the Learning Assistance Center,
- math and music labs,
- physical fitness facilities,
- PCC's Shatford Library
- Shuttle Service
- transactions at Student Business Services, Financial Aid, Fiscal Services, Police & Safety
- many more
* It is to be presented to duly authorized college officials acting in the course of their assigned duties. All students are to obtain the LancerCard ID, student identification card.
There is no fee for your first LancerCard ID, and it is easy to obtain:
- Complete your registration for classes and pay your fees online at LancerPoint
- Obtain your Enrollment Fee Receipt OR know your Lancer ID#
- if registering online with LancerPOint: print it after paying your fees.
- if registering on the phone or in person, go to a computer and login to LancerPoint Online Services and select Enrollment Fee Receipt. (Computers are available in the Library, or the Computer Learning Center in the D building.)
- Take your Enrollment Fee Receipt OR your Lancer ID # and a photo ID to the LancerCard ID Station.
- Ask the friendly LancerCard ID Station staff for your new PCC LancerCard ID.