*Please note that we are located on the PCC Community Education Center campus, NOT the main PCC campus.
Contact us for current notary hours or to schedule an appointment.
- Personal Statements
- Proof of Execution By Subscribing Witness
- Copy Certification By Document Custodian
- Copy Certification of Power of Attorney
- Most standard Notary fees are $10.00 per signature, as set by California Government Code.
- LET US COME TO YOU! We offer mobile notary service for Pasadena and surrounding cities. Mobile fees vary depending upon distance and travel time. Please contact us for a quote. Standard Notary fees also apply.
- Additional fees apply for copy services.
What to bring:
- The person whose signature is being notarized must personally appear before the notary.
- The completed document(s) to be notarized.
- A valid photo ID* (expired ID’s will not be accepted).
- Form of payment.
Please refer to the California Secretary of State website for more Notary information.
*Note: A Public Notary is not an Attorney and cannot give legal advice.
Proud member of the National Notary Association.