Passport Acceptance Services
*Please note that we are located on the PCC Community Education Center campus, NOT the main PCC campus.
New Passport Applications are accepted during our regular hours Monday through Friday by appointment only. Please contact us at 626-585-3210 to schedule a Saturday appointment.
We are a convenient "one stop shop" for all your passport needs including:
- New Passport Application Acceptance
- Passport Photos
- All current passport applications and forms
- Answers to your passport questions.
Why apply for your passport with us?
- Support Pasadena City College.
- Convenient hours
- Avoid the long lines at the post office.
- Our execution fee ($25) is the same fee charged at the post office.
- Our staff is trained by the Los Angeles Passport Agency.
- We are authorized as an official Passport Acceptance Facility (PAF) by the U.S. Department of State.
- Our execution fee is $25.00 as required by the U.S. Department of State and can be paid by cash, check, money order, credit card and debt card.
- Additional passport fees apply and are paid to the U.S. Department of State by check or money order only. Please visit www.travel.state.gov for current fees.
What to Bring:
- Completed Passport Application (please do not sign it); Use black ink only. *Please remember to type or print legibily to prevent any delays in processing your application.
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship and a valid photo ID. Note: A certified copy of your birth certificate can be easily obtained from VitalChek. VitalChek is an official, government-authorized service for citizens to securely order their certified birth certificates and other vital records.
- Photo copy (front and back) of your valid photo ID *no double sided copies please
- One (1) 2"x2" U.S. passport photo.
- Separate fee payments for both Pasadena City College (see payment options) and U.S. Department of State (check or money orders only).
Visit www.travel.state.gov for current passport fees, downloadable forms, travel information, ID & citizenship requirements and processing times.