Placement Test/Assessment

Students need to take a placement test if planning to enroll in one of the following programs: High School Diploma, GED, or ESL.

Counseling and Placement

Following the placement test a counselor will meet with the student to discuss test scores, transcript evaluation, and proper placement in a program.

Register for Classes

No enrollment fees are required. A permit to register is issued at the time the application for admission is submitted. Registration takes place in the Admissions & Records Office (Room 100). At that time, the student is presented with a computer printout listing the classes he/she is enrolled in.

Schedule of Classes offered by the Community Education Center


Revised October 24, 2012

Pasadena City College Logo