- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:00 PM 10:00 PM
- Center for the Arts Theatre, CA 135 (PCC Campus maps and directions)
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Directed by Will Ahrens
- Friday, September 12th @ 2-6pm
- Location: Little Theatre, C-106
- This is a preliminary audition. If you cannot make this, there will be more at a later date. (See below) Please choose one of the attached monologues. ( Scroll down to pdf under More Info) ITry to have it fully memorized. However, if not memorized, don't worry.
- Monday, October 6: 7-10pm @ Center for the Arts Theatre, CA-135
- Tuesday, October 7: 4-6pm and 7-10pm @ Center for the Arts Theatre, CA 135
- Please choose one of the attached monologues. Try to have it fully memorized. However, if not memorized, don't worry.
- Wednesday, October 8: 7-10pm @ Westerbeck Recital Hall, CA-140
- begin on Monday, October 13@ 7pm pm in CA-135
- THRT 029 (CRN 2425)
- MTWTH: 7:15-9:15 PM
- Plus additional TBA rehearsals
- Location: Center for the Arts Theatre, CA-135
- November 21, 22 and December 4, 5, 6 @ 8pm
- November 22 and December 6 @ 2pm
- Tickets: $10 General / $5 Students, Seniors, Staff
- Please note, there are no performances the week of Thanksgiving.
- Two additional pickup rehearsals will be required on Dec. 2 & 3 at 7pm
Performance tickets are sold at the Center for the Arts Box Office, beginning one hour prior to start time. At this time, ticket purchase is cash only.
Parking is available in any student lot for $2. Purchase permits in lot vending machines. Parking structure, Student Parking lot 5 is the closest to the Box Office.
- Open To:
Jill Keller (Primary)
Title: Administrative Assistant
- Free admission
- Adobe Portable Document