AUDITIONS: ‘The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie’ by Jay Presson Allen. Adapted from the novel by Muriel Sparks. Directed by Whitney Rydbeck
- Tuesday August 26th @ 3 to 5pm & 7 – 9pm
- Wednesday August 27th @ 3:30 to 5:30pm & 7 - 9pm
Location: Center for the Arts Theatre CA-135
Scripts are on 2-hr. hold in the library (as of 7/21). Please ask the Circulation desk.
· Friday August 29th 3 – 5pm
REHEARSALS begin on Tuesday, September 2nd @ 7pm in CA-135
· THRT 029 (CRN 3368)
· MTWTH: 7-9PM
· Plus additional TBA rehearsals
· Location: Center for the Arts Theatre, CA-135
· October 3, 4, 9-11 @ 8pm
· October 4 and 11 @ 2pm
· Tickets: $10 General / $5 Students, Seniors, Staff
Performance tickets are sold at the Center for the Arts Box Office, beginning one hour prior to start time. At this time, ticket purchase is cash only.
Parking is available in any student lot for $2. Purchase permits in lot vending machines. Parking structure, Student Parking lot 5 is the closest to the Box Office.
“Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, The” is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.
“The video and/or audio recording of this performance by any means whatsoever are strictly prohibited.”
More info: (626) 585-7667