News: CSU Monterey Bay Reminders
CSU Monterey Bay would like to remind students who are admitted for Fall 2013 of the following deadlines.
1. Check your email. CSU Monterey Bay will communicate all correspondence for reminders, requirements, deadlines, etc. through email. (If your email is incorrect, please call the school, they will fix it 831-582-3738)
2. Check your My.CSUMB dashboard regularly. This dashboard is updated daily and includes important information regarding the students' admission status, enrollment confirmation, orientation and applying for housing.
3. Sign up for one of their Admitted Student Receptions. Come get to know us better. Meet students, faculty and staff! Sign up via the email messages sent to admits or call CSU Monterey Bay at 831-582-9738. see website.
a. Southern California Reception: Saturday, March 23, from 10am - 12 noon
b. Campus Reception: Saturday, April 6, 2013, from 1- 4pm
4. Admitted Student Welcomes-Saturday morning, April 6th. CSU Monterey Bay has a strong multicultural community. Meet fellow students and hear their experiences at CSUMB. There were over 600 people in attendance last year to these events. Visit the websites for full information:
5. Enrollment Confirmation- is due by May 1, 2013 by 5pm...( not postmarked). Check your My.CSUMB dashboard for instructions on how to confirm.
For more information please see website below.More info: View Web Site
Release Date: 03/20/2013