Important Date/Deadline: Eligible Program for Financial Aid
- Spring Semester
- Monday, June 4, 2012 - Friday, May 9, 2014
What is an Eligible Program
An eligible program will lead to a Pasadena City College associate's degree, transfer completion or certificate of achievement.
Eligible Educational Goals are:
- Obtain an associate degree and transfer to a 4-year
- Transfer to a 4-year institution without an associates degree
- Obtain a 2-year associate degree without transfer
- Obtain a a 2 year vocational degree without transfer
- Earn a vocational certificate without transfer
Ineligible majors are undecided majors that are not identified in the current PCC Catalog. Another example is more than 30 consecutive units of basic skill classes or 16 units of ESL classes.
The Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid must determine if financial aid applicants are enrolled in an eligible program at PCC. It is the student's responsibility to correctly update or change their Educational Goal and major on LancerPoint. If you have questions please come by the Financial Aid office at L114.
- More info:
- View Web Site
Phone: (626) 585-7401