Important Date/Deadline: New Disbursement Deadline Starting Spring 2014
- Spring Semester
- Monday, December 23, 2013 - Friday, June 20, 2014
Starting Spring 2014 - New Financial Aid Disbursement Deadline!
Starting spring 2014, all grant and loan disbursements will be based on the number of units in which the student is enrolled in at the time of the Freeze Date Deadline for the semester.
Enrollment Freeze Date Deadline for Spring is January 28, 2014
If you register for additional classes after January 28 and they change your status, e.g., from half-time to full-time, your award amount will not be adjusted. After January 28, only new financial aid applicants will be paid for their attempted hours.
Spring 2014 Semester Installment Dates
1st half of Federal Pell Grant or FSEOG: January 13, 2014
2nd half of Federal Pell Grant or FSEOG: March 7, 2014
- FSEOG and Federal Direct Stafford Loan awards are generally disbursed in two installments.
- All fall 2013 disbursements will be paid on completed units for grades: A, B, C, D, CR and P.
- Federal Direct Loan students must complete fall 2013 with a 2.0 term GPA and no less than 6 units.
- Cal Grant B and C students must be enrolled in at least 6 units and Cal Grant disbursement dates are subject to availability of funds.
- More info:
Phone: (626) 585-7401