Pasadena City College, Home of the PCC Lancers

Community & School Relations Office

Frequently Asked Questions

Search FAQs For:



What is PCC’S transfer rank?

PCC ranks in the top three of the 110 California community colleges for the number of students transferring to universities.

What kind of financial aid is available?

Grants, loans, scholarships, and on campus work study. Your first step is to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available at high schools, the Financial Aid Office (L114), or online at Students should also submit the Board of Governors Fee Waiver Application (BOGG), also available at PCC’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship, or online at www.

What if I’m not a U.S. citizen and do not have any documents?

You may attend PCC if you are undocumented, but you will pay non-resident enrollment fees However, if you have completed three years and are a graduate of a California high school, submit the form, “California Nonresident Tuition Exemption,” available in the PCC Admission Office (L113), along with your application. You must also show proof of graduation. If you are eligible, you will be able to attend PCC and pay California resident enrollment fees. If you have not attended high school in California, you will be required to pay non-resident fees.

How can I meet with a counselor?

Appointments are made in the Community and School Relations office, L111 (626) 585-7871.


Acrobat PDF logo This information is in PDF format. The freely available Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required. To download a free copy click here.

Adobe Reader download graphic.