Fall 2005 Course Information
How to Get Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows Operating System Software for Your Home Computer
- Buy your own copy at a special price through the Foundation of California Community Colleges as follows:
- Make a note of your Pasadena City College e-mail address, because you will need it to purchase software from this site. Your e-mail address is your Network ID followed by @mail.paccd.cc.ca.us—for example GSS1234@mail.paccd.cc.ca.us and your password is your PIN.
- Go to http://elms06.e-academy.com/fccc/ and follow the instructions to register and purchase the software at the following prices—you will need a credit card:
- Microsoft Office 2003 Professional for $71.45, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher.
- Microsoft Office 2003 Standard for $62.10, which includes only Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Microsoft Windows Operating System software is also available.
- Note: Microsoft FrontPage software is not available through the Foundation of California Community Colleges.
- Get a 30-day trial of Microsoft Office Professional for $7.95 at the following Web site: