London is a mecca for the theatre lover.
Spreading on all sides of Picadilly Circus, the historic theatres
of Londons West End, as well as those on the fringe,
welcome all who come to laugh or cry, to be entertained or
to be moved. In the past few years weve seen spectacular
productions starring Ralph Fiennes, Keira Knightley, Liam
Neeson, Maggie Smith, Elisabeth Moss, Helen Mirren and works by Tom Stoppard,
Ted Hughes, Noel Coward, and Shakespeare, just to name a few.
London offers the very best the world has to offer and rightfully
continues to be the theatre capital of the world.
A low, low fare of $3,570, double occupancy.
Single supplement: $980.
(Price excludes PCC course fees)
This years trip includes the following:
- Round-trip airfare Los Angeles/London/Los Angeles
- Group airport transfers in London
- 7 nights at a four-star Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley Hotel and within walking distance to the famed West End Theater District
- Daily Continental Breakfast and one dinner
- Tickets to four plays
- Guided tour of the National Theater in London
- Full-Day excursion to Windsor Castle
- Seven Day London transportation pass
- Pre-departure materials and information