A dental Assistant is an important member of today's exciting and ever-expanding field of health care professionals. As a Dental Assistant, you will:
- Work with dentist to provide comprehensive dental care to the public
- Participate in challenging and rewarding areas such as public relations, office administration, and clinical procedures
- Meet new faces, learn new skills, and help people
- Be an important part of the dental team
At PCC, you can prepare for a multi-faceted dental career in just two semesters. You'll learn required skills such as:
- Taking dental x-rays
- Assisting the dentist in patient care
- Performing office and clinical procedure
PCC's program has a long history of providing students with the highest possible training at the lowest possible cost, and graduating highly educated dental assistants to serve in the community.
Applications are available for download here ONLY during the application period.
Program brochure and application
Applications are available during the period of January 14th – April 19th.