Restorative Dentistry (formerly Dental Laboratory Technology)
As a dental technician, you will:
The dental technician works with dentists in creating protheses and appliances and performing other technical and laboratory procedures. Skills learned in a Dental Laboratory program can lead to careers in laboratories, dental offices, manufacturing and supply companies, or in research and development.
What training does PCC offer?
PCC's program has a strong history of providing students with the highest possible training at the lowest possible cost. Highlights of the PCC program include:
- state-of-the-art equipment
- individualized, hands-on instruction
- modern facilities at PCC and at participating local dental laboratories
- professional, experienced, people-oriented instructors who are fully certified and credentialed
- full accreditation by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association
- Pasadena City College institutional accreditation
- American Dental Association (ADA) Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)
Program brochure & application
Open enrollment begins in the Fall semester