- a profession which offers challenges and satisfaction
- a dynamic profession, always progressing with newer concepts, techniques and solutions
- a creative profession; as nursing is an art, innovative in its interventions for the comfort and welfare of its clients
Applications are available for download here ONLY during the application period. Applications are available during the periods of February 1 - March 1* (Fall) and July 1- August 1* (Spring).
*If the date falls on a weekend or holiday, then the deadline is the following business day.
Nursing is a career opportunity for you if you...
- like working with people of diverse cultures, with children, adults, senior citizens, and the handicapped.
- like excitement, high technology, challenges.
- like to work independently or with groups.
- like to travel
- want a career with many opportunities
- want a career which offers an excellent salary and great fringe benefits.
The Registered Nursing program can be completed in four semesters. The Registered Nursing program at PCC is accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Special career ladder options are available for Licensed Vocational Nurses who wish to become Registered Nurses.