Current High School Students
Apply and begin the registration process
- At your high school
- Meet with your high school counselor and decide which PCC course(s) you want to register for. High school students are not permitted to take PCC PE courses or 400 level courses. Schedule of classes.
- Complete, with your high school counselor, the Recommendation for Admission of Selected Students / Permission to Register form and get your parent or legal guardian to sign.
- Obtain a copy of your most recent high school transcript from your high school. If you are a high school 9th grader, please obtain your middle school transcript.
- Online application required for admission to PCC (do not apply in person):
- Dates to apply online:
- Summer Intersession:
- Fall Semester:
- Spring Semester: September 16
- (NOTE: You do not need to reapply if you are currently attending a PCC course.)
- Submit your paperwork at the PCC Campus, Admissions Office, Building L, Room L113 (map)
- Student must be present
- Bring your Photo ID
- Submit your completed "Recommendation for Admission of Select Students / Permission to Register" form (see step one above).
- Submit your high school transcript
- Proof of residency may be required. (non-resident fees)
- Obtain your permit to register showing registration date and time from the Admissions Office.
- Register in person at the PCC Campus, Registration Office, Building L, Room L113 on the date indicated on the permit to register.
- Pay your fees at the time of registration, including health and student representation fees. Additional course fees are required for some classes. Non-residents will be required to pay non-residtent tuition.
Please refer to their website: http://www.pasadena.edu/admissions/apply/hs.cfm