Prior to admission to the Biological Technology Program, applicants must:
- Complete online application
- Attend an informational meeting
- Submit a copy of transcript from previous college(s) attended
New PCC students must also apply for admission to the college through the Pasadena City College Admissions Office.
Please read and understand the information below:
- Admission to the Biological Technology Program is conditional upon successful completion of Biology 102A.
- Students successfully completing three (3) semesters of Biology 102(A-C) are expected to enroll in Biology 102D, an internship in the community.
Students in the Biological Technology Program are obligated to adhere to all OSHA and other pertinent laboratory safety and ethical standards as explained during the course(s).
For safety reasons, all communications in the laboratory must be carried out in English.
- Completion of Certificate Program takes approximately 2 years.