How to Apply for a Certificate
Instructions to Apply for a Certificate
- Apply for your certificate when all requirements are completed.
- Complete the appropriate Application.
- Applications are available in the Social Sciences Office C-321 or you can download a PDF version on the bottom of this page.
- If you are unsure about any requirements to earn a certificate, see a counselor or your Child Development Instructor.
- Any approved course waiver or substitution must be petitioned and attached to the application.
- Any courses from other institutions must be attached to Application.
If after you have applied and then changed your mailing address or you did not receive your certificate, please notify the Social Sciences Office C-321