How to Become A CHDV-WFI Member
Steps for becoming a member of the PCC CHDV-WFI program:
1. Complete the CHDV-WFI Interest Form and attach copies of the following:
- Your unofficial transcripts showing that you are a Child Development major who has completed both CHDV 10 and PSYCH 21 with a "C" grade or better.
- Your current course schedule.
- Keep in mind:
- If you are unsure how to declare/change your major, we can assist you with obtaining and submitting the proper form.
- If you completed a course comparable to our CHDV 10 or PSYCH 21 at another college, then supply a copy of your unofficial transcript from that institution.
- If you are currently attending courses at both PCC and another school, then please submit copies of both current schedules.
- Submit your completed Interest Form with all attachments to the CHDV-WFI Office, C-346, or Jennifer Kennedy's mailbox in the Social Sciences Division Office, C-321. If you meet the requirements for membership, then you will be considered a potential member and we will keep in contact with you via email. Information and a link to the LAUP online application will be emailed first. This application is lengthy but the information that you provide is vital to the program. In this initial email we will provide you with times and sites on campus where you may access a computer to complete this application and get assistance if needed.
- LAUP will send us confirmation once you have completed all sections of the online application.
- The CHDV-WFI team will send an email invitation to attend a CHDV-WFI Program Orientation on campus. At this Orientation you will be given a complete presentation highlighting the program requirements and benefits for members. There will be a Contact Information Sheet to complete and a Membership Agreement to sign. A binder with all program information and materials will be distributed to each member.
- Once you attend the Program Orientation, you will be an official member of the PCC CHDV-WFI program.
For questions or to receive additional information about the program contact the CHDV-WFI Coordinator Jennifer Kennedy: PHONE (626) 585-7404, EMAIL email@example.com, OFFICE C-346