Skip to Content

Child Development Center

Child Development Training Consortium

Students may be eligible for an educational stipend, if currently employed in licensed child care and taking class/classes toward a State of California Child Development Permit. Child Development, English, Social Sciences, Math and Science classes qualify for the stipend.

Complete the following steps:

  1. At the beginning of each semester (Fall and Spring) obtain INSTRUCTIONS for Completing the STUDENT PROFILE APPLICATION ONLINE.
  2. Return completed and signed form to: Linda Stroud, Social Sciences Office C-321 by the dateline stated, usually 6 weeks after the beginning of Fall and Spring semester.
  3. It is vital all information is complete and accurate, incomplete profiles are NOT eligible for a stipend.
Baby playing on slide

Funding for the Child Development Permit is available through the Child Development Training Consortium and issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.

See your CHDV instructors and/or for additional information in obtaining applications, renewing or upgrading Child Development Permits Applications contact:
Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) (888) 921-2682 (209) 572-6080

Pasadena City College is a VOC approved college. See your Child Development Instructor for advisement and approval of your application for this permit.

Revised: February 12, 2014