The Institutional Effectiveness and Enrollment Management reports directly to the Vice President of Educational Services but works closely with Office of Instruction and the Vice President of Instruction. The responsibilities of the Office of Enrollment and Instructional Data Management include:
- the compilation of the Schedule of Classes and dissemination of instructional data.
- tracking and monitoring
- credit and noncredit class sections,
- classroom distribution
- interpretation and application of State-mandated curriculum guidelines
- assessing the proportion of faculty contracts, assignments, and evaluations
- adherance to attendance accounting procedures and California Education Code compliance
- implementation of instructional policies.