Inspiration Software Tutorial
- The Diagram screen allows you to create visual representations of your ideas in order to help you conceptualize, map, or diagram your ideas.
- Click Diagram to open up a new page.
- The Diagram page has a tool bar on the top right hand side with 9 different options (i.e. Outline, RapidFire, Create, Link, Arrange, Note,Hyperlink, World Guide, and Transfer).
- Clicking Diagram opens a work-screen with an idea symbol in the middle of the page.
- Click on the idea symbol and type in your main idea (e.g. History of Architecture).