Public Relations has extablished an Events Planning Guide. This Pasadena City College Events Planning Guide is designed to help members of the PCC community in the planning, preparation, and running of events and programs at the college. We have designed this handbook to be user-friendly with the hope that it will guide you through the process from start to finish. Contained within its pages you will find helpful tips, timelines, as well as policies and required procedures governing events.
The Events Planning Process:
- Contact the Event Coordinator in the PCC Office of Campus Use.
- Notify Public Relations.
- Add the event to the Online Master Calendar
- Refer to the Event Planning Checklist and Timeline for essential event planning details.
There are many aspects that go into planning an event. A list of key office and departments you will work with:
- Campus Police and Safety Services
- Steven Matchan
- Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Facilities Services
- Rueben Smith
- Office of Campus Use
Campus Use Specialist
- Office of the President
- Robert Miller
- Public Relations/Publications Office
- Gilbert Rivera
- Staging Services
- Tim Berreth
- Student Affairs
- Cynthia Olivo
Associate Vice President of Student Affairs