Download our Dreamweaver MX Templates:
Reference guide on Dreamweaver such as installation, purchase
About the Templates:
The templates satisfy all of the requirements found in the Pasadena
City College Web Publishing Guidelines.
- All templates are only applicable to Dreamweaver MX (6.0)
- In the templates .zip or .sit file,
- Images folder
- faculty_web_package folder
- classes folder - courses, syllabi and
- CSS folder - where the cascading stylesheet is located.
- images folder - where all your images will live.
- Library folder - where the navigation library will be
- Templates - templates for different
parts of your site such as the main pages, class info pages,
course pages and inside pages.
- bio.html - where you can put your personal biography
/ curruculum vitae.
- course.html - all about your course
- index.html - your home page.
- news.html - any news and events will be located.
- resources.html - any resources or links will go here.
- The templates meet U.S. Section 508
Guidelines for accessibility.
- The templates use a "liquid" design.
This allows the page to expand and contract to take full advantage
the browser window and avoid having to side-scroll in narrow
windows. We use percentages instead of pixels in measuring the
- The editable areas at the templates include:
- Top banner - to put your personal banner which has to be
100 pixels in height and a mazimum of 750 pixels in width
- MainTitle - which will include either your
name or the department's name. This is the overall title of
- Section-title - this will be the title of
a section of your website
- Content1 - where you will put the main content
of your website
- Content2 - if there are any other contents you need to add.
- Nav - where the navigation of the website
will be put using either the libraries or includes.
- Content 3 under nav - you can put special notes, pictures
- The stylesheet has comments in the file to help understand
what each section of code affects on the web page.
- All of
the images and stylesheets that are referenced by the templates
are in their final destinations on the web server
will not be