¡Se habla Español!
Office hours: Monday to Thur 9:30am to 5pm, Friday 9:30 to 4pm phone: 626-585-7906 fax: 626) 585-7925
The PCC Flea Market is a Antiques and collectables market, per Board policy we do not allow the sale of new items, mass produced items, or services to be sold at the market. Please see our Flea Market Rules and Regulations for more information.
We have two categories of vendors at the market. REGULAR AND OVERSELL
REGULAR VENDORS are vendors who are registered to sell with us in the same spot every month.
Due to the Market’s popularity, all vending spaces are full and we maintain a waiting list. The waiting list is currently open. To be placed on the waitlist you must fill out a Vendor Waitlist Form(PDF), which can be downloaded or obtained by coming into our office. Please note that once on the waiting list it can be several years before a space becomes available. It is the waiting list vendor’s responsibility to contact the market of any address or phone number changes during that time.
Regular VENDORs please remember to keep your California State Board of Equalization Sellers Permit up to date. Vendors must have I. D. when purchasing tickets.
Remember that payments are due at the prior market payable at the Market bank. Located at the stadium entrance next to the information booth (bank hours: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm). If you are unable to pay at the market, your payment is due five (5) working days after the market. If sending by mail, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
OVERSELL VENDORS are vendors who sell with us occasionally through out the year.
Oversell spaces are spaces that regular vendors have passed on for that month. Therefore it is never gaurenteed that a Oversell vendor will have the same space twice.
How can you sign up to get an oversell spot in the Market?
- Call our office and speak with a member of our staff to place your name on one of our wait lists for the market. Please be aware we usually sell out two months in advance.
- Due to the high volume of requests we will not accept reservation requests via voice or email. Please speak with a member of our staff, to place your name on our lists.
- We do not allow oversell vendors to sell back to back months (i.e. Jan, Feb) but only every other month (i.e. Jan, March).
- Signing up for the market does not gaurentee you a space. Spaces available for sale depends on the number of Regular vendors who chose to skip for that particular month.
- If you are not able to sign up for the month of your choice please scroll down to the lottery day proceedures.
How will you know if you have a space for the Market?
- Once we have determined the number of open spaces for sale we will call vendors in the order in which they have signed up.
- Often spaces open up during the later half of the month, so it is not uncommon to reccieve a call one week or less before the market.
- Oversell vendors have 24 hours to respond to our offer of a space, if you do not respond you will be dropped from the list.
- Once you have accepted the space you will be give a date by which we must reccieve payment for the space. If we do not reccieve payment by the deadline you will be dropped from this list.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS FOR ANY TRANSACTION
- Via mail we will only accept: MONEY ORDERS, CASHIER'S CHECKS
- In person we will accept: CASH, MONEY ORDERS, CASHIER'S CHECKS, AND CREDIT CARDS (Master Card and Visa)
When mailing your payment
- Indicate space number in memo section
- Include Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope
- Mailing address:
Attention: PCC Flea Market
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
How big are the spaces and what are the costs?
- 95% of our spaces are 17' by 24' - the size of 3 average size parking spots
- 60% of our spaces are located on two floors of our parking structure
- The cost of our spaces depends on the size of space.
- 2 car space (17' x 16') - $80
- 3 car space (17' x 24') - $90
- 4 car space (17' x 32') - $110
Market Day Lottery:
Vendors are welcome to participate in our lottery on Market Morning. Any space that remains open will be made available to vendors via a lottery held at the Lot 5 information booth, located in front of the Jameson Ampatheater located between lots 6 and the parking structure (map).
- Begining at 6:30 am vendors can register for the lottery (One entry per vendor)
- Lottery closes at 7:00 and we begin to draw names. This establishes the order in which we will begin to sell spaces to the waiting vendors.
- 7 am gates are closed and attendance is taken, any empty space is then offered for sale to oversell vendors.
The lottery sign ups begin at 6:30 am, with drawing starting at 7am and continues until all oversell spaces have been sold.
For more information please call the Flea Market Office at (626) 585-7906.
Vendor Forms & Space Costs (Monthly):
- Oversell Application (PDF)
- Flea Market Policies (PDF)
- Flea Market Informational Map (DOC)
- Fee Schedule
Vending Lots: (click map to link)
Space Prices (subject to change- please see fee schedule for current prices)
For a full list of Flea Market rules click here: Flea Market Rules and Regulations
CAMPUS CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
Due to construction of the new "Science Village" vendors who were located on the Southside open lot have been relocated to the West side of the campus on the corner of Hill and Del Mar.
This information is in PDF format. The freely available Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required.
Download a free copy